Does the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program Work?
It’s safe to say that I’m not the only one who is on the hunt for the best workout products around seeing as how this is the start of a New Year and we are in the throes of New Year’s resolutions and all.
After hearing all the hype and watching the same infomercial that probably made you Google this , I just had to check out the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program and see if it’s worth all the hype.
Before we review it, let’s CHECK IT OUT!
What P90X Extreme Can Do for You
This program makes a lot of promises to those who use it properly and are actually willing to commit to using it. The program was made to help you get fit and lean by providing you with different routines that you can mix and match so that you never get bored and so your body never plateaus because it gets used to doing the same thing over and over. It’s not just an exercise program though because it also offers up a nutrition plan to follow—something that we usually overlook when we buy what’s supposed to be a miracle workout video!
What’s the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout got to Offer YOU!
The P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program is pretty impressive and getting it can feel like Christmas morning all over again since it comes with so much! You get 13 DVDs (yes, I said 13!), the Nutrition Guide and Exercise Planner.
To break it down for you so you can see exactly what you’re getting, here are some details about each of the DVDs you get:
- DVD 1:How to Bring It: This is basically an overview of the program and how to use it to get results.
- Workout 1: This DVD is a workout for your chest and back and is basically all about the two most common exercises that focus on your chest and back, which are pull-ups and push-ups. The way they combine the two gives you a really strong workout and you can see exactly why it’ll get you results.
- Workout 2: This is an hour long Plyometrics workout that’s a lot of fun and really high energy. It’s a cardio workout so you’ll definitely build up a sweat and burn a ton of calories. There’s a lot of jumping in it so be ready to really work your butt off!
- Workout 3: You get to work out your arms and shoulders with this DVD. The great thing about it is that you can use it to really bulk up or just to firm up if you just want to tone and lose weight without looking like the Hulk!
- Workout 4: Yoga. Yup, this video is a yoga workout. The thing is, it’s a good workout whether you’re into yoga or not because it mixes things up and really helps with strengthening, balance and flexibility.
- Workout 5: This is an awesome workout for the legs and back that can really help you firm up and get stronger. Great for back fat for sure!
- Workout 6: They call this work out “Kenpo X” and it was designed exclusively for the P90X program. It’s basically a really high intensity cardio workout with some martial arts/kickboxing elements like kicking and punching. They also show you how some of the moves can be used for self defence which is especially cool and helps to keep it interesting.
- Workout 7: Whether you like stretching or not, it is really important for working out and just for feeling good all around. This video at least manages to make stretching interesting because it combines a bunch of techniques from karate and yoga. You’ll need a good stretch anyway if you want to do well with all of the other workouts in this program.
- Workout 8: It’s called “Core Synergistics” and it works your core, obviously. It helps to improve your balance and make you stronger. It’s a good workout too.
- Workout 9: Your chest, triceps and shoulders get a really good workout with this video and even though guys can use it to bulk up, it’s still a good workout for women or those that want to tone up and lose some flab.
- Workout 10: This workout gives you exercises for your back and biceps and shows you how to tweak the exercises based on the results you want, like just a little toning or gaining bulky muscles.
- Workout 11: Cardio X is a low intensity and low impact cardio workout that you can still lose weight with and burn a lot of calories with on the days that you need a break from the more intense workouts.
- Workout 12: Not to scare you, but this workout is called the “Ab Ripper X”! It’s definitely an awesome ab workout that’ll help you get a flat and toned stomach or a six pack depending on what you want and what intensity/frequency you do it.
The exercise planner and nutrition guide are pretty much what you expect them to be and tell you how to use the program for the best results and what to eat to really make it work for you. They get brownie points for being so thorough and throwing in motivational help.
Added Perks or Bonuses
The makers of the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program offer a 90 day trial so you can try out the program for 3 months and return it for a full refund if it doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.
What Others Are Saying
I came across well over 5,000 reviews on this program and am happy to report that they’re pretty much all positive. The consensus is that this workout program delivers exactly what the infomercial and ads say it will and most people have seen impressive results with it. While some think that spending over $100 bucks on working out at home is steep, the realistic ones understand that the price is quite low considering all that you get and believe that the program is an awesome deal for such a complete program that also happens to be really well made. Click here to read more P90X Reviews.